Cloud retail platform provider helps North Carolina boutique expand to multiple stores; align inventory and improve profit margins
Boston – February 18, 2015 – Springboard Retail, a Cloud POS and retail management platform to help retailers sell more, and sell smarter, today announced that Vestique, a chain of women's fashion boutiques, chose Springboard’s platform as their foundation for aligning multi-store inventory, training employees and improving customer engagement as they expand across the Southeastern U.S.
Growing a retail chain that originally launched in 2010 as an ecommerce boutique, Vestique owners, Morgan Lashley and Caroline King, wanted a platform that was powerful, fast and efficient as they rapidly expand to multiple brick and mortar stores across North and South Carolina. With seven stores currently, Vestique needed a Cloud POS that could quickly scale, manage multi-channel demands, and effortlessly handle inventory control and reporting - all in real time. Springboard was the clear solution that met their varied needs quickly and with efficacious enthusiasm.
“We chose Springboard because it was powerful enough to meet our demands for multi-store inventory management and reporting requirements, but also easy enough to use, so we were confident that our seasonal employees could embrace it as well,” said Morgan Lashley, co-owner. “Springboard’s ability to make our checkout process faster, as well as manage inventory across stores, has helped us to excel customer service and improve profit margins. The powerful reporting allows us to quickly identify what our customers really want, recognize what sells best in each different store, and in turn, make our buying more efficient, insightful and impactful on the bottom line.”
- Real-Time Inventory Control and Visibility: Springboard enables Vestique to better manage its buying habits based on insights of what’s really selling across different stores. With Springboard’s on demand inventory management and reporting, Vestique can better target and serve their customers, buy more efficiently, and cut down on the need for special sales to move unwanted inventory - increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Distributed Order Management: With Springboard, Vestique can fill orders placed on their website from any one of their stores. Further, associates can place customer orders in the store for items in stock elsewhere.
- Easy, Custom Reporting to Increase Sales and Profitability: Vestique uses Springboard’s customized reports to track real-time actionable data on daily store performance, customers and inventory – to understand what is selling and who is buying, for smarter merchandising and special offers that increase profit margins.
“It’s a great privilege to work with small businesses like Vestique and play a pivotal role in helping them expand into a successful, multi-store retail chain,” said Gordon Russell, Springboard Retail CEO. “Springboard’s Cloud POS has helped Vestique successfully manage their operations as they quickly expand. Using Springboard, they have been able to maintain top-notch customer service, informed store associates, and utilize our powerful reporting to effectively manage their multiple stores in real time. We look forward to working with them as they continue to expand their brick and mortar presence across the U.S.”
Supporting Resources and Links:
- Springboard on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpringboardRetail
- Springboard on Twitter: https://twitter.com/springboardup
- Vestique on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vestique
- Vestique on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shopvestique
- Vestique on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/vestique
About Springboard Retail
Springboard Retail is a cloud POS and retail management platform designed for retailers, by retailers. It’s built for multi-store, multi-channel retailers who need to service every customer the same way, no matter how or where they shop.
Using Springboard’s Mobile POS to reclaim valuable square footage and influence buying behavior at the point of decision, Springboard customers process $200 million annually across the United States. Springboard Retail gives retailers better control over sales and profitability by placing actionable real-time data in the hands of every person who needs it, from the C-suite to the store floor. With inventory management, unparalleled custom reporting, open APIs, and portability across platforms and devices, Springboard Retail is easy-to-use, quick-to-start and revered by its users for making their jobs easier.
Springboard Retail is based in Boston, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter @SpringboardUp.
Vestique is a fashion boutique offering affordable, high-quality, trend-driven clothing and accessories for the youthful fashionista. With boutiques across North and South Carolina, along with their e-commerce store, Vestique makes looking fabulous easy, attainable, and fun. Visit us or shop at vestique.com.