BOSTON--December 22, 2014--Springboard Retail, a cloud POS and retail management platform to help retailers sell more, and sell smarter, is inviting retailers to join them at National Retail Federation’s (NRF) Big Show in New York on January 11-14. Stop by Booth 1121 in the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center to give your one word answer to our question “What’s one word to describe retail tech in 2015?,” and be included in a video to be produced and promoted by Springboard, on the State of Retail Technology in 2015. Booth visitors can also participate in drawings for gift cards and an iPad.
As retail evolves and retailers continue to get closer to the customer through technology innovations, Springboard is leading the way with its cloud-based POS and retail management platform. With Springboard, retailers and those who work with retailers, such as NIC+ZOE, Porters Craft & Frame, Dobbs Jewelry Wholesaler and more, reap the benefits of getting closer to their customers, management of multi channel demands, and cross-store inventory control and data. At NRF15, Springboard will also share several news announcements surrounding new products, partners and customers that further evolve the retail technology industry.
“We’re looking forward to another eventful year at NRF,” said Gordon Russell, CEO, Springboard Retail. “This year, like our customers do in their stores, we’re focused on getting up close and personal with industry colleagues, prospects and friends. Stop by our booth for demonstrations of our latest POS technology, learn more about our pending news, and chime in with your one word description of what to expect from retail tech in 2015. We’re looking forward to compiling the answers from the industry’s brightest, and next year, looking back to see what predictions were right on target.”
- Springboard Retail will be in Booth 1121 at NRF, January 11-14, 2014 at Jacob Javits Center in New York City
- Schedule a visit - let us know you’ll be stopping by and are willing to participate in our video! Email us at tellme [at] springboardretail [dotcom], or simply swing by and chime in. Every answer submitted at the NRF Booth will receive one entry into our iPad Giveaway!
- Springboard Retail will issue several news announcements at the show around new partners, customers and product advancements
- Springboard will be giving away surprise gift cards and an iPad at the show. Visit our booth to enter.
Supporting Resources and Links:
- Springboard on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpringboardRetail
- Springboard on Twitter: https://twitter.com/springboardup
About Springboard Retail
Springboard Retail is a cloud POS and retail management platform designed for retailers, by retailers. It’s built for multi-store, multi-channel retailers who need to service every customer the same way, no matter how or where they shop.
Using Springboard’s Mobile POS to reclaim valuable square footage and influence buying behavior at the point of decision, Springboard customers process $200 million annually across the United States. Springboard Retail gives retailers better control over sales and profitability by placing actionable real-time data in the hands of every person who needs it, from the C-suite to the store floor. With inventory management, unparalleled custom reporting, open APIs, and portability across platforms and devices, Springboard Retail is easy-to-use, quick-to-start and revered by its users for making their jobs easier.
Springboard Retail is based in Boston, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter @SpringboardUp.