Cloud Retail POS company launches Partner Program to extend payment service value
TRANSACT 15, San Francisco – March 30, 2015 – Springboard Retail, a Cloud POS and retail management platform to help retailers sell more, and sell smarter, today announced the launch of its Channel Partner Program. Changes in payment and retail technology are driving market disruption and retailers are overwhelmed with options and unsure exactly where to turn. Springboard Retail empowers its partners to target local, regional and national retailers with a robust end-to-end cloud POS and retail management solution.
Springboard Retail invites partners and retailers to join them at TRANSACT 15 in San Francisco today through Thursday April 2, in booth number 1902b, to learn more.
Springboard Retail’s Partner Program provides its partners with the flexibility to choose the role they want to play in the market.
- Springboard Retail Referral: The referral program is designed for companies looking to offer a more comprehensive in-store solution to extend the value they offer to retailers. Partners can bundle core services with Springboard Retail and displace legacy options by referring qualified leads to the Springboard Retail Customer Success Team.
- Springboard Retail Reseller: For partners in the business of selling and implementing solutions for multi-channel retailers, Springboard Retail is the perfect complimentary addition. Springboard Retail provides its partners the ability to break through the noise and offer a robust and cloud solution. Additionally, resellers can leverage Springboard Retail’s comprehensive REST API to build new applications and integrations that extend the value they offer their retail customers.
“The Springboard Retail Partner Program is another step in our company’s growth, and supports the industry’s urgent move from legacy systems to the cloud,” said Gordon Russell, CEO, Springboard Retail. “We are excited to extend our offerings to partners looking to create stickiness, increase revenue and target larger prospects. It’s an exciting time in retail, and we continue to help lead the industry’s evolution.”
Supporting Resources and Links:
- Springboard Partner Program: springboardretail.com/partner-program
- Springboard on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpringboardRetail
- Springboard on Twitter: https://twitter.com/springboardup
About Springboard Retail
Springboard Retail is a cloud POS and retail management platform designed for retailers, by retailers. It’s built for multi-store, multi-channel retailers who need to service every customer the same way, no matter how or where they shop.
Using Springboard’s Mobile POS to reclaim valuable square footage and influence buying behavior at the point of decision, Springboard customers process $200 million annually across the United States. Springboard Retail gives retailers better control over sales and profitability by placing actionable real-time data in the hands of every person who needs it, from the C-suite to the store floor. With inventory management, unparalleled custom reporting, open APIs, and portability across platforms and devices, Springboard Retail is easy-to-use, quick-to-start and revered by its users for making their jobs easier.
Springboard Retail is based in Boston, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter @SpringboardUp.