BOSTON--December 9, 2014--Springboard Retail, a cloud POS and retail management platform to help retailers sell more, and sell smarter, today announced that NIC+ZOE, an American fashion brand, chose Springboard’s platform to accelerate sales and customer engagement as they launched their first store in Boston’s Shops at Prudential Center.
As they prepared to expand from wholesale and eCommerce to brick and mortar retail, NIC+ZOE wanted a platform that was easy to deploy and easy to learn, in order to remain focused on getting its first store ready for customers as quickly as possible. They chose Springboard Retail’s Cloud POS over other options, for its ability to quickly scale, manage multi channel demands, and handle inventory control and reporting effortlessly - all while meeting a tight rollout timeframe and providing excellent customer service.
“We chose Springboard for its ability to help us manage inventory and meet customer requests, and to quickly identify our best selling merchandise to design the store for maximum revenue potential,” said Susie Mulder, CEO, NIC+ZOE. “Springboard was able to do all of this very quickly to ensure we were customer-ready for our launch. It is so easy to use, its positive impact was immediate and any time we had a question, the support team went above and beyond to help.”
- Mobile Dashboards For Customer Insights Anywhere, Anytime: With Springboard’s custom dashboards and mobile capabilities, NIC+ZOE know everything they need to know – in the manner in which they want to know it – anytime, anywhere, enabling store associates to make more intelligent product recommendations with customers on the sales floor – increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Real Time Company-Wide Inventory Visibility and Distributed Order Management: Springboard allows NIC+ZOE to fill orders placed on their website from their store. And also allows sales associates to place customer orders in the store for items in stock elsewhere.
- Easy, Custom Reporting to Increase Sales and Profitability: Springboard enables NIC+ZOE to customize reports to track what’s most important to their needs, with real-time actionable data on daily store performance, customers and inventory – to understand what is selling and who is buying, for smarter merchandising and special offers that increase profit margins.
“We were thrilled to partner with such a prominent fashion brand and help them quickly launch their first store right here in Boston,” said Gordon Russell, Springboard CEO. “Springboard’s user interface is intuitive - allowing NIC+ZOE store associates to hit the ground running with little or no training. And our powerful reporting provides multi channel retailers like NIC+ZOE the tools they need to effectively manage their business in real time. We look forward to working with them as they continue to grow their national retail presence across the U.S.”
Supporting Resources and Links:
- Springboard on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpringboardRetail
- Springboard on Twitter: https://twitter.com/springboardup
- Gordon Russell on Linkedin: http://linkedin.com/pub/gordon-russell/16/963/643
- NIC+ZOE on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nicandzoe
- NIC+ZOE on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NicandZoe
NIC+ZOE is an American fashion brand proudly rooted in Boston. The close-knit company is widely recognized for its innovation, quality, function and style. The brand’s modern take on knitwear offers distinctive colors and patterns, feminine textures and soft neutrals designed to deliver luxurious comfort.
NIC+ZOE reflects the spirit and wanderlust of its founder and Chief Creative Officer, Dorian Lightbown, who named the brand after her two children—Nicholas and Zoë. Lightbown studied at Pratt Institute and Rhode Island School of Design and is widely recognized as one of the leading knitwear designers in woman’s apparel today. After more than 20 years in knitwear design and development, Dorian launched NIC+ZOE in 2006.
Visit or shop at nicandzoe.com
About Springboard Retail
Springboard Retail is a cloud POS and retail management platform designed for retailers, by retailers. It’s built for multi-store, multi-channel retailers who need to service every customer the same way, no matter how or where they shop.
Using Springboard’s Mobile POS to reclaim valuable square footage and influence buying behavior at the point of decision, Springboard customers process $200 million annually across the United States. Springboard Retail gives retailers better control over sales and profitability by placing actionable real-time data in the hands of every person who needs it, from the C-suite to the store floor. With inventory management, unparalleled custom reporting, open APIs, and portability across platforms and devices, Springboard Retail is easy-to-use, quick-to-start and revered by its users for making their jobs easier.
Springboard Retail is based in Boston, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter @SpringboardUp.