Cloud POS and retail platform helps fashion retail franchisor reach national growth with custom options, robust reporting, and easy implementation
Boston – September 9, 2015 – Springboard Retail, a Cloud POS and retail management platform to help retailers sell more, and sell smarter, today announced that that Scout & Molly’s, a women’s fashion boutique franchise, chose Springboard Retail as their all-in-one POS and retail management solution for its efficiency in opening new locations, customizability to meet their specific needs, and robust customer, inventory, and sales reporting.
Scout & Molly’s started with one brick-and-mortar store in Raleigh, North Carolina in 2002. With the successful launch of a second Scout & Molly’s location in 2007, founder Lisa Kornstein saw the opportunity to create a franchise. After partnering with FranLogic—a franchise development company run by CEO and President, Ed Samane—Scout & Molly’s needed a POS and retail management solution that made it quick and easy to create new locations and was customizable to fit the needs of their expanding business. Most importantly, they needed a system that valued their personal approach to customer service as much as they did. Springboard Retail’s mobile POS and robust retail management platform was the clear solution.
“We chose Springboard Retail because of the customizability of the software, its reporting capabilities allowing us to look deeply into our business, and the cloud-based platform so we can access key data from anywhere,” says founder and COO, Lisa Kornstein. “I definitely feel like I have a better handle on all aspects of my business with Springboard Retail.”
Since choosing Springboard Retail in August 2014 Scout & Molly’s has continued to grow with 39 locations sold nationwide in which they will utilize Springboard Retail’s mobile POS, customized franchise template, and customer dashboards.
- Powerful customer insights: “I love that when you enter a customer to check them out, you can immediately see their history with the store. If you get the customer’s name, you can type it in while they are in dressing room to get a quick reminder of things they purchased in the past...this helps with selling more!” says Kornstein.
- Easy custom reports and settings: “We were really looking for a way to add more custom features that our franchisees could use to run helpful reports that help increase sales,” says Kornstein. “We found that in Springboard Retail.”
- Quick implementation for continued growth: Using Springboard Retail’s customized franchise template, “I think [the implementation process] is very easy for our new franchisees,” says Kornstein.
“The rapid growth that the Scout & Molly’s franchise is experiencing is inspiring! We are thrilled to be a part of their success story. We built Springboard from the ground up to provide the kind of flexibility, power, and extensibility that powers the Scout and Molly’s retail enterprise from the C-suite to the sales floors,” says Gordon Russell, Springboard Retail CEO.
Supporting Resources and Links:
- Springboard on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpringboardRetail
- Springboard on Twitter: https://twitter.com/springboardup
- Scout & Molly’s on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scoutandmollysboutique
- Scout & Molly’s on Twitter: https://twitter.com/scoutandmollys
About Springboard Retail
Springboard Retail is a cloud POS and retail management platform designed for retailers, by retailers. It’s built for multi-store, multi-channel retailers who need to service every customer the same way, no matter how or where they shop.
Using Springboard’s Mobile POS to reclaim valuable square footage and influence buying behavior at the point of decision, Springboard customers process $200 million annually across the United States. Springboard Retail gives retailers better control over sales and profitability by placing actionable real-time data in the hands of every person who needs it, from the C-suite to the store floor. With inventory management, unparalleled custom reporting, open APIs, and portability across platforms and devices, Springboard Retail is easy-to-use, quick-to-start and revered by its users for making their jobs easier.
Springboard Retail is based in Boston, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter @SpringboardUp.
About Scout & Molly’s
Founded in Raleigh, North Carolina in 2002, Scout & Molly’s is a stylish franchise boutique offering unique, clothing, jewelry, and accessories for professional women. The quickly growing franchise, named after founder Lisa Kornstein’s two Labradors, has ten locations across the Eastern US with 29 more stores opening soon.
Scout & Molly’s uses Franlogic as their franchise development partner. Under the direction of CEO and President, Ed Samane, Franlogic invests in and provides resources for growing franchises including business planning, training manuals, site selection and real estate and more.